100 Days and 100 Challenges Until the Olympics
For this Challenge you can make them one offs, accumulators, events or dietary Challenges just make sure you're completing them! Have a look through your current list of Challenges and start to make your way through them.
Why not try and get as many Olympic events covered as possible? Let's see how close Tribesports can get to the Olympians!
Ok so maybe it won't be giving Bolt a run for Gold but it's still a good time; 100m Sprint in Less Than 15 seconds - also it's very quick to do so get this Challenge ticked off!
For all you triathletes how about Challenging yourself to achieve Under 2 hours 45 minutes Olympic Distance Triathlon?
Complete the Men's London 2012 Road Cycling Route this is a Challenge for any serious cyclists to take on the 240km route in under 7 hours.
Have you ever watched the Olympics thinking 'that looks awesome!' then Try a New Field Sport in Athletics!
So what will your 100 Challenges be? Post some of your favourites here!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S