3 reasons to keep off soda for 1 month
Need convincing? Here are 3 reasons to keep off the soda for a month (and beyond):
Sugar content - it's no secret that soda's a sweet treat - but with some cans supplying over 40g of sugar, you can easily overshoot your recommended daily allowance from having a can at lunch and one at dinner!
Your pearly whites - ever asked a dentist if they want a sip of your soda? The stink-eye alone is enough to get you to put the can down! If you're not doing this Challenge for your health, do it for your dentist.
- Hydration - sodas (both diet and sugary ones) are not as hydrating as drinking water. If you've been supplementing your recommended 2 litres of water per day with soda, you'll actually be depriving your skin of the natural boost of proper hydration.
Ready for the Challenge? Take it now - 4 weeks with no soda - go, go. GO!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S