5 Easter Weekend Challenges
Easter weekend presents 4 days of work-free bliss! So what are you going to do with it?
(P.S. Sorry USA we're not gloating about the time off...ok we are a bit but you do get Independence Day!)
We celebrate Easter in the UK with chocolate eggs, roast lamb and all the trimmings - so what Challenges will you be taking to work up your appetite?
1. Only One Easter Egg Over Easter - football playing Bobby B is setting you this Challenge, only one Easter egg this year! Don't worry though he has a Creme Egg disclaimer in there (though probably don't scoff too many!
2. 30 Days Without Chocolate - think Bobby's being too soft? How about Nigel K's month off our favourite treat? Being chocolate free over Easter weekend is a Challenge for even the strongest will power!
3. Complete 5 Outdoor Challenges with your Extra Hours of Sunlight - on both sides of the Atlantic we're enjoying lighter evenings so go out and make the most of them this week - Great Challenge from Jack A!
4. Just Do It - an extra dose of motivation - this Challenge is for the lazy afternoon that is inevitable over the Easter weekend, take at least half an hour to get active - whether it's with your family or off on a solitary run to get some peace and quiet, take Jo's advice - you know you'll feel awesome for doing it!
5. The Cereal Box Challenge - one of the best traditions about bank holidays is that they make families play games that they never do on the average Sunday afternoon! So instead of charades this year, show off your flexibility with the cereal box Challenge! Watch out for Will R who's secret talents know no bonds!
Have a great Easter everybody!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S