5 St Patrick's Day Challenges
To celebrate St Patrick's Day we've got 5 Challenges to get you embracing your inner-Irishness; for inspiration look to top users like Eoin and Andrew, also check out our fresh Irish-blood Nicole M and Adrian S!
1. Write a Sporting Limerick - after the beautiful poetry you guys wrote for Valentines day we want it shorter and ruder in this traditional Irish form!
2. 40 Shades of Green - get out into the countryside this weekend and take in the rainbow of green!
3. Try a Traditional Gaelic Sport - handball, football, hurling or ask any of the Irish folk on the site to make a suggestion, doesn't have to be an organised event just give it a go!
4. Go Green - use Paddy's Day as an excuse to put the car keys down and be environmentally friendly, remember it takes less time and energy to pour a Guinness than boil a kettle!
5. Wear Green - you don't have to go full-out leprechaun but add a splash of green to your workout!
Follow this article
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S