Almost safe to get back in the Gym!
As Gym Free January draws to a close and prospect of a peaceful gym approaches, we thought we'd celebrate with 10 Challenges which you can take on now that it's safe to get back in the water!
1. Commit to being fit - 15 gym sessions in 30 days Make the most of that membership fee!
2. 10k Gym Triathlon Your favourite gym equipment's probably missed you too, make the rounds with this Gym Triathlon
3.Run up Ben Nevis in the Gym Definitely not the same as the real thing but if the mountain doesn't come to Mohammed...
5. 3 minute Plank with Wobble Board If you've been missing some of the more simple gym equipment!
6.Exercise before 8am for 7 days If you're apprehensive that the January Gym newbees might still be lurking at peak times, get in there early!
7.Benchpress your own Bodyweight Gym Free January may have been tough on iron-pumpers so get back at it!
9.Spinning Session This Challenge is to keep over 100rpm for an hour, a spin class may be just the thing to get you there.
10. Make the most of the relaxing side of the gym No matter how great you are at training in nature and out of the gym sometimes you just can't beat the luxurious side of it!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S