American Football Skills: improve your game
Get the most out of your game this season by taking on some of these basic but effective Challenges to improve your fitness for American Football. Make the most of your training off the field as well as on it!
Throw a 25m Spiral: accuracy and length of throws are one of the foundations of football, get out and throw a ball around with friends and see if you can make the 25m spiral throw.
Wrong Arm Throw: ambidexterity in a footballer can make the difference between 1st string and bench warmer so be sure not to neglect your weaker arm!
Agility and Speed Drill: using resistance band to improve your side-to-side speed and power, this Challenge comes with a great video from Myosource.
Side-Step the Defender: put your drills into practice in the game!
Jack A encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S