Are you as #toughasdafydd?
Posted by Barry B on 15 February 2012 at 10:50 AM
International Rugby star Dafydd James is preparing for the First Nation Home competition in which he will captain a team of Welsh sports stars and celebrities to compete against similar teams from England, Ireland and Scotland.
The First Nation Home will be raising money for Sports Relief and will push the celebrity teams to circumvent Britain under their own steam - running, cycling, sailing and rowing their way around the nation. In preparation Dafydd is taking some Tribesports Challenges and showing us how it's done!
Dafydd has followed-up his impressive First Nation Home 2k Rowing Challenge with three more tests of death-defying sportly endeavour.
Here are three challenges that Dafydd is going to be taking -
Your task is to show us that you're as #toughasdafydd: take the challenges and get someone to film you doing them if you can!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S