Blagger's Round Up 05.03.12
Posted by Cags R on 5 March 2012 at 10:43 AM
This weekend gave us some heart stopping sport and some great water-cooler chat!
Starting with the rugby, this weekend saw the postponed Ireland vs. France game end in a draw, leaving the tournament tight at the top and still all to play for in the coming matches this Saturday and Sunday.
In the Olympic swimming trials which are being held in London this week, Rebecca Adlington secures her spot as British number one for the 400m Freestyle with Jo Jackson - Beijing Bronze medal winner - also qualifying. The men's trials will be this week with Rob Iddiols battling it out for a spot in the men's relay team.
The main contraversy in football this week has been the Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas being sacked, 9 months in the job with poor results sees yet more focus on the managing teams than the first XI!
75 out of 250 completed the Thames Path 100 mile ultra this weekend. Freezing conditions lead to the higher than average number of participants not completing but congratulations go to the 75 brave Centurians!
Gustav Larsson is leading the Paris to Nice cycle race with the flatter second leg starting yesterday.
James M encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S