Body weight beast workout image
This week's workout image is pitting you against the clock; you must complete 3 rounds of this bodyweight workout and post your time to complete the Challenge!
It's not just about what time you post, you also have to make sure each rep is as good as your first throughout the entire workout! It is important to maintain good form for three reasons:
- You will be consistent on which muscle groups you are targeting with that exercise
- You will avoid injury by maintaining good form
- You will be able to measure progress more accurately
With this Challenge, the order of exercises is pretty tough; going from push ups into pull ups and sprints into squats means your different muscle groups will be working for longer periods than our average bodyweight circuits. If you notice a decline in the quality of your form, break the set up so that each rep is performed with the best form.
Here's a guide on How to maintain good form throughout the Body weight beast
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S