Breaking News: Steve R knocked off #1 spot on Tribesports
Posted by Steve R on 31 October 2011 at 8:51 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Yesterday evening, 30th October, Steve R was knocked off top spot in the Tribesports leaderboard by Kaye D. Steve R has held the coveted #1 spot since the site opened back in June. At one point @nikos was steaming up the leaderboard - then Kyle F & Sarah L challenged for it, but it was @theplodder that finally toppled @steve. We managed to speak to Steve, and he said "I am in shock. But congratulations to Kaye, a well deserved position for one of our top users. However. I'm taking it back, watch out!"
Paris F encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S