British Military Fitness Red workout Challenge
British Military Fitness have their second workout Challenge for you: the BMF Red!
You may remember the BMF Blue Challenge which was all about improving your basic level of fitness through body weight exercises. The BMF Red Challenge is here to take that fitness up a level as you push up, super crunch and squat jump your way through 100 reps in this Pyramid Challenge!
Increase your reps each set, from 1 to 10 and then work your way back to 1 again.
Not sure how to perform the BMF Red push up, squat jump or super crunch?
Luckily for you, British Military Fitness instructor Logan has made a demonstration video so you can learn the moves before your take on the 100 rep Challenge:
Karen L, Roomi S and 29 othersKaren L, Roomi S, Catherine W, Jack A, Musicool W, Raul M, Mihailo M, Kamran H, Susan W, Geronne B, Nemanja M, Mitz P, Clare L, Dragan M, Vicki E, Ranko O, Inderpal S, Rowie M, Gordon R, Yzanne L, Florian M, Simon B, Cola H, S C, Andrew C, Ahmed H, Samantha J, Ryan B, Lucille W, Kirstin M and Fabian C encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S