Challenges to do with your Mom and with your Kids
Mother's Day falls on different dates all over the world but this Sunday celebrates Mothering Sunday which always falls on the fourth Sunday of Lent. Even if it's not Mother's Day in your country why not take time to do something active either as a mom, with your mom or even try and get in some tri-generation fun!
Go Hiking with Mom - OK so she may not fancy tackling Everest this weekend but that doesn't mean you can't walk to somewhere beautiful, pay for lunch and walk back.
Make your Mom Proud- make her smile the way she did when you first mastered riding a bike!
Race with Mom- whether it's your first 5k or you're both seasoned triathletes sign up and train together
Nature's Art Class- use the world around you to inspire your kids into being creative (you'll be amazed at what they come out with!)
Take a Nature Walk with your Kids - what could be nicer?
Bike or Run with your Kids - in the park, on-road or off-road getting your kids using exercise to get about is a great habit for life.
Go to the Golfing Range - easy tiger! Try hitting some balls at the driving range.
The High-Low Game - if your kids have a tendency for the monosyllabic this is a great way to get them chatting away whilst also playing catch!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S