Dirty Girl Workout: Obstacle and Mud Fitness
Mud and obstacle races - such as the Dirty Girl race series - are awesome! 5km races are growing in popularity as they have a high concentration of obstacles throughout the course - perfect if you'd rather be wading through mud than running on the roads.
Prepare for your 5km obstacle race using this speedy workout which is specifically designed for a high obstacle-to-running ratio mud run:
Now that you’re ready to conquer the obstacle courses of the world, get out there and do it. The Dirty Girl women’s only 5K mud run series is all over the US and is perfect for all ages and athletic abilities…that means you, ladies!
Take a break from your everyday routine and get out there with your best girlfriends to conquer the 3.1 miles with 12 obstacles and thousands of other women. It’s like a day at the spa, only more therapeutic!
Check out the Dirty Girl Tribe and get ready to have the time of your life.
Don't miss out on the exclusive discount for Tribesports users (sorry boys, this is women only!):
Buffalo, NY (7th & 8th September) - simply use the discount code DG_TribeBUFF20
- East Bay, CA (26th October) - just use the discount code DG_TribeEBAY20
Learn more about Dirty Girl and their contributions to Bright Pink: the Dirty Girl partner in educating women about Breast Cancer.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S