Do more than just Curl with your Dumbbells
"See a dumbbell. Pick it up. Perform bicep curls. Stop."
Think this is the way dumbbell training has to be? Think again.
Dumbbells are one of the most common pieces of home gym equipment and yet they're frequently subdued to a life either gathering dust or moving up and down in the attempt to bulk up biceps. There are hundreds of different exercises you can use a dumbbell for, and, believe it or not, they aren't all isolation exercises for your arms! That's why we've put together this simple routine which imvolves compound exercises which target groups of muscles throughout the body.
Check out this simple Full Body Dumbbell Workout - not a curl in sight!
Lunges, bench press, deadlifts, shoulder press, rows - if you have a pair of dumbbells which are tired of just being curled all the time, try out these exercises to freshen up your dumbbell workouts!
Remember, challenging weight for shorter sets can build strength more effectively than high reps at an easy weight.
Always warm up, cool down and stretch to make the most out of your workouts and stay injury free.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S