Facebook Timeline App for Tribesports
Posted by Steve R on 1 May 2012 at 4:45 PM
It's easier than ever to share, motivate and inspire others to get active and do more sports.
You can now install our app to bring your timeline to life, and help tell your sports story - keeping your friends up to date with your sports activity.
For those of you not familiar with them, the Facebook Timeline apps create a real time live connection to your Timeline allowing instant updates and notifications. You retain complete control of course, and you can choose what you update - you can now update Facebook with your activities when you follow new users, take or complete a Challenge, or join a Tribe. New users signing up through Facebook connect agree to Timeline during registration - it can be turned off in account settings.
At Tribesports we're driven by a passion to enable people to share their sports activities, and through that sharing, to hopefully inspire other people to get active and do more sports. You can enable the Timeline App here, and help us spread the word of sports and fitness - motivating and inspiring our friends.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S