Festive training routes: map your training in festive shapes!
In the past we've shown off about the awesome animal shaped running routes drawn by Tribesporters when they're out and about so we felt it was only right to Challenge you to make some festive training routes of your own!
To get you're imagination working in overdrive, check out these suggested routes:
Utilize Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge to make this lovely present - extra points for the additional mileage to make the bow and ribbon!
This route is a 7 mile long route which is not recommended at peak rush hour times as it's all pretty central.
Perfect way to see both sides of the Thames either running, walking or on a bike!
Or how about a casual 5km star in Central Park? The best think about New York is that you can always add extra blocks to your training if it's not long enough (this could also make a very fetching shooting star wil a long tail down 5th Avenue - watch out for the shoppers though!)
Ever fancied looking really, really lost in Cape Town?! Well why not train on this Christmas tree route? 6.65 miles of back and forth across the centre of town is a sure way to look like a lost tourist!
Reckon you can create a festive route to rival these? Take the Challenge to train on Festive Training Routes!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S