Fitness with a friend
The festive period is often thought of as the one time of year where we can stuff our faces with chocolate, cheese and wine and not feel an ounce of guilt for doing so. Come the New Year however, the jeans become that little bit tighter and it’s time for us all to make a New Year’s Resolution, ‘to get fit’ - easier said than done.
We are now nearing the end of the first month in 2013, and many of us are yet to get back into our sports gear. Introducing... Fitness with a friend Challenge!
An article recently written by a Daily Mail reporter presented a study which investigated the effect training with a friend had in a sample of 1000 women. 64% of those women said they prefer to exercise with a friend, that they push themselves harder; train for longer, thus burn more calories than working out on their own - they also said it was more FUN!
Take the Fitness with a Friend Challenge and see if you feel more motivated to work harder!
Once you’ve completed it, why not team up with another Tribesports member and take the Run concurrently with another TS member Challenge!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S