Great recipes from the Big Recipe Swap!
Last week, we had loads of new recipes added to the Cooking and Recipe Swap Tribe. From breakfast pancakes to fish & chips with a twist, there's plenty of scratch cooking ideas for you to try out. We've also got 2 proud new owners of Tribesports Tshirts - congratulations to our competition winners!
Here are the top 5 new recipes:
Citrus and salmon is definitely a meant-to-be combination - that's why we love Sonia V's crusted salmon, simple to cook and delicious to eat. Congratulations to Sonia - our latest Tshirt winner!
Fill up until lunch time with these protein breakfast muffins - perfect for an on-the-go breakfast with a great balance of carbs and protein to power your morning! Thanks to our competition winner Kim R for adding this new recipe to the big recipe swap.
Perfect vegetarian-friendly lunch option - this recipe from Cathy C is so simple and yet so tasty!
Tip for making your wraps even more healthy - exchange the tortilla wrap for large lettuce leaves if you're looking to cut down carbs and calories.
This twist on a British classic turns regular old Fish & Chips in to a lighter and more flavoursome dish. The salad is also dressed with a healthy dressing rather than an 'oh-I-didn't-realise-it-was-100-calories' tartar sauce!
Want something a little more meaty? Colin C is wowing us in the kitchen with his lean Swedish turkey and leek meatballs.
Keep your recipes coming in and check out more new ideas in the Cooking and Recipe Swap Tribe.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S