Happy Mother's Day
This Mother's Day we've set you Challenges to get active with your kids and your mums, we want you to enjoy every second of your day and get your pictures up on the Challenges too!
So what's next? We'd like to introduce you to a great charity called Kids Run Free.
Every month, organised races are put on all over the UK where kids can enter for free! The non-profit organisation relies on volunteers and donations in their mission to get families active and introduce kids to sport in a free, fun and extra-curricular environment.
As well as being an amazing experience for kids from 0-16, you can also get involved as a race director and help Kids Run Free hold races in your area.
So check out their website, sign up the little 'uns and why not see if you can volunteer to help out too?
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S