I train because... Competition winner!
Posted by Cags R on 12 May 2013 at 11:00 PM
Last week, we ran a competition asking you to complete the sentence 'I train because...' and the response was awesome!!
With a grand total of 478 entries, you guys have shared what motivates you to train. There was everything from "I want to survive the zombie apocalypse" to "I want a second piece of double chocolate cheesecake!" so narrowing down our 15 prize winners was pretty tough.
First place went to Andy H - look out for him sporting his new Tribesports Tshirt and lock laces!
Our runners up were Leonard B and Jehron S along with 12 others whose answers won them a pair of lock laces. We decided that the range of answers was too good not to use in more motivational images, so keep your eyes peeled for more images coming soon - your answer could still appear on it!
So, let's have some more - Why do you train? Comment below!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S