Impossible Challenges for Incredible People
Posted by Cags R on 23 April 2012 at 11:45 AM
Until last year Stephen M weighed 25 stone, now he's taking on organised running events, going 4 weeks without alcohol and getting ready for the zombie invasion with Frank P's Zombie Preparedness Challenges!
Tribesports #1 user Kaye D ran yesterday in the London Marathon and pulled out a sprint finish for her time of 4:29:29! New PB as well as an awesome new achievement to add to her collection!
Are you as fit as a 48 year old? Age is just a number so Robert D is Challenging you to find out!
Who needs the gym when there's a park bench?!
Louise F isn't letting her knee injuries stop her from doing the sports she loves, taking on new Challenges every day and working up her fitness until she can get back on that horse!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S