Incredible Freestyle Football
So not everyone would be impressed by someone just doing keepy uppies. That's fair enough. How about football freestyling while hanging 20ft in the air from a lamp post, using only your own strength to hold you? Yeh, I thought that might get your attention.
Check out Iya Traore and his incredible football freestyling skills. I guarantee you won't have seen keepy uppies done like this before!
Iya Traore manages to successfully combine football freestyle with calisthenics. It might be a while before you're pulling off tricks like Iya Traore, but here's how you can begin your calisthenics and football freestyle journey:
Calisthenics are a type of exercise consisting of a variety of simple, rythmic movements, most commonly without the use of gym equipment. Calisthenics are intended to increase both muscle strength and flexibility and are carried out using only your bodyweight as resistance. - Check out Al Kavadlo's Beginner Calisthenics Workout to get started with Calisthenics.
Want to develop your keepy uppie skills as well, so one day you can hang from a lamp post while doing keepy uppies? Check out this guide to mastering the basics of keepy uppies and once you've mastered them take the 100 keepy uppies challenge.
What do you make of Iya Traore's incredible skills? If you want to learn more about calisthenics then why not join the Calisthenics Tribe?
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S