International rugby legend Dafydd James takes the First Nation Home 2k Ergo Challenge
Posted by Barry B on 26 January 2012 at 11:39 AM
What happens when you take one of Wales' finest rugby exports and stick then onto a Concept 2 rowing machine? Why - you get the First Nation Home 2k Erg challenge, of course!
Dafydd James took time out from his busy schedule to set the time that all other participants have got to beat - and we filmed it for your enjoyment.
We're going to be uploading the other two parts of the challenge later today, but in the meantime here's your chance to win a Tribesports running vest: the prize that money simply cannot buy (largely because a) it's too cheap and b) no one wants to stock them)!
All you have to do is guess how long Dafydd took to row 2,000 metres. We'll reveal the answer later today, but to enter, either post your guess (only one per person) in the comments to this blog, or else on our facebook wall.
The closest guess to the correct time wins. Simple!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S