#KeepRunning Motivation from Tribesports Users
Kerry H - If I stop I wont get home! But other than that my music keeps me running.
Paul L - What keeps me running are the people for whom I run. I'm a member of the American Cancer Society DetermiNation team for the Madison half and full Marathon, and I'm running to fight cancer. :)
Jonathan H - I am always reminded of the train in Dumbo, pulling the entire circus up the hill, hefalumps and all! 'I think I can..I think I can ....I ...think..I can...I ...think...I...can...I think I canIthinkIcanIthinkIcanIcanIcanIcanWooohooo! ' :-D and I keep on going!
Kerry M - I love the feeling that I get when I'm running and I forget that I'm running. At that point, anything can come into my mind and gives me a chance to get some uninterrupted, true thinking.
Sheri Hill - Keeping a promise to my mother who died of cancer to run a marathon in her honor. That's been all the motivation I've needed to overcome knee surgeries that I was told would keep me from being able to run again. That was 3 and a half years ago, I never gave up and now in three weeks I'm running my first half marathon post surgery!
Jena G - Just put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward! You've done this before and my favorite part of finishing any race is telling your self "three more minutes and you'll be crossing the finish-line!" I'm so motivated right now I feel like I could run a half!
Luke M - I just think of Armstrong's "Pain is temporary" quote from the wall of my gym - or if I'm really honest - just imagine Olivia Wilde waiting for me at the top of that damn incline...
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S