Kettlebell Strength Workout Challenge
Lauren Brooks is the owner of On The Edge Fitness - she's been celebrated for her expertise across the globe, we've brought her here onto Tribesports to create an introductory Kettlebell Strength Workout which will help you realise your potential.
Want to get strong with one of the most popular strength training tools in the fitness industry?
The kettlebell is nothing new, it's been used in training since the 18th century. Its explosion onto the modern fitness scene is simply emphasising the foundations of strength training that have been used in Russia for hundreds of years! So here are my top 4 kettlebell exercises which will help you gain strength, burn fat and get a great all-round workout with one simple piece of equipment.
Pick a challenging weight and aim for 5-6 reps of each of the following exercises and aim for 10 on the kettlebell swings:
- Kettlebell deadlift - the deadlift is one of the foundations of basic strength training. Select either one heavy kettlebell or 2 challenging kettlebells for each hand.
- Kettlebell tall kneeling press - work your upper body and shoulder strength whilst challenging your core stability in the kneeling press.
- Kettlebell goblet squat - this is an excellent progression from the body weight squat which will work your legs, glutes and core.
- Kettlebell swing - probably the most well known kettlebell exercise, the kettlebell swing will work your abs, legs and glutes. Check out the video on best form!
Ready to kick ass with this Challenge? Take on the Kettlebell Strength Workout now!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S