Ladders, black cats and the missing 'R'
Posted by Jenna A on 13 April 2012 at 4:05 PM
Those of you that received today's newsletter may have noticed that the bad luck of Friday 13th got the better of us and took our 'R' hostage.
Fear not, it's back in place now and all is well. However, we would recommend that the superstitious amongst you don't walk under any ladders or let any black cats cross your path, just in case - we don't want it catching!
Have a great weekend
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S