Legs and abs mini-circuit
Our latest quick workout is designed to work your abs and legs, providing a brief bit of respite from our mega push-up workout images of late!
Expect to really feel this workout in your core muscles - the leg raises and mountain climbers are a great way to challenge your abdominal muscles is a different way to crunches. This is because using the weight of your legs works as resistance for your lower abs.
Top tips for this workout:
It's not a race - you can vary the speed of your sets and find what really challenges you; whether its holding your sit up at the top of the contraction or going really explosive with the mountain climbers, you can challenge your muscles' ability for static holds or just go for a lung burning cardio vascular set.
Keep breaks to a minimum - it's easy to take mini breaks between exercises, to avoid this you should have the image on screen or printed out and know what your next exercise in the circuit will be.
- Get a training buddy involved - nothing spices up a workout like a little friendly competition, get someone to run through the circuit with you in order to keep good form and fun throughout the workout!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S