Matthew Smith is the winner of our Valentine's Day poetry competition!
Posted by Barry B on 14 February 2012 at 5:23 PM
Congratulations to Matthew Smith, from Kenya, who is the winner of our Valentine's Day poetry competition. His winning ditty is as follows:
Big fish little fish cardboard box,
My favourite bit of kit is 1000 mile socks,
I wear them in the warm, when the sun is out to play,
I wear them in the cold, when the sun has gone away.
To review them for tribesports, there’s only one thing wrong,
My 1000 mile socks, have developed quite the pong!
I’ll wear them on trailwalker, runs and workouts too,
And if you’re really lucky, I’ll buy a pair for you!
Winging its way to him will be one box of chocolates and a Tribesports running vest - which should be a pretty impressive test of the world's postal services!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S