Monday Inspiration: 4 simple rules
This Monday, follow rule #3 and kick your week's training off in the right way!
Following the 4 simple rules will help you keep your training on track! Whether your goal is to get stronger, faster, to go further, weight loss or muscle gain, these 4 rules will work. It won't always be easy, but it can always be simple. You can apply these 4 rules to different training methods too.
Check out these articles which address different training methods and lifestyle habits for different goals:
- High Intensity Interval Training - written by Joe Bauer, a good training method for burning fat, improving anaerobic & aerobic fitness as well as being a quick training method
- Getting lean with S.M.A.R.T goal setting - written by BuiltLean, this article addresses 5 essentials to getting lean
- Nutrition to match your goals - training is only one puzzle-piece to reaching your goals, you've got to eat right if you want to achieve results
Tell us what training you want to achieve this week and make it happen! Comment below:
Susan W, Jane H and 30 othersSusan W, Jane H, Alan C, Teresa D, Rūta B, Noraini A, Francois C, Abi H, Hayden P, Stephen B, Adrian K, Scott P, Damien D, Mitz P, Neil B, Matteo R, Brenda D, Kariem H, Chandra S, Nadja M, Klaudia J, Murray S, Tara W, Jonah W, Laura L, Joanna G, Terri B, Nafeisha L, Anna Ruth M, Ptan;8} *, Katrina P and Migle K encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S