Monday Inspiration: Antarctic football training
This week's Monday Inspiration is inspired by this photo of a 1914 expedition to cross the Antartic continent by foot. 85 miles into the expedition, their ship The Endurance was frozen into the ice. For around 2 years they were trapped living on the ship and entertained themselves in the only way men know how; football!
Does this remind anyone of Wednesday night footy training mid-winter?! Next time your Sunday league games gets cancelled, send them this photo to show them what really bad weather conditions look like!
What's your favourite sport to play in the snow? Add your answers now!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S