Monday Inspiration: Brooke Raboutou the 11 year old climbing prodigy
Check out this awesome video which shows 11 year old Brooke Raboutou taking on climbing walls which would leave most adults hanging in their harness:
Brooke started climbing for Team ABC Boulder in 2005, born into a climbing family, Brooke has been referred to as coming from the ideal sporting pedigree. Having your mum as your coach can't be easy, but having the resources of a climbing room at home is amazing! Brooke and her brother Shawn have been impressing the climbing world for the past few years - both of them tackling 13d climbing routes before they even hit their teenage years.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S