Monday Inspiration: Claire Lomas
We see amazing people achieve incredible things every day on Tribesports but sometimes you see something that just makes you say WOW! And you just have to share it:
Claire Lomas used to be an event rider before she had an accident which broke her back and left her paralysed.
Last week she completed the London marathon in 16 days, using a 'bionic suit' which stimulated her muscles to contract and enabled her to walk the 26.2 miles.
As the attempt took longer than 24 hours, Claire did not qualify for a Virgin London Marathon medal.
Instead 14 other runners who had completed the marathon on the 22nd April donated their VLM medals to Claire to show their support for her amazing effort!
Claire raised £80,000 for Spinal Research in her fundraising for the marathon too, what a total #MondayInspiration!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S