Monday Inspiration: Climbers first, disabled second
The Gimp Monkeys are a group of climbers with different disabilities; Craig DeMartino, Jarem Frye and Pete Davis have just accomplished one of the top achievements for any climber - ascending El Cap!
"I didn't want my disability to become an excuse for me not to follow what I was passionate about."
These guys are an awesome example that with the right attitude, you can go further than others believe you can - that's why they are our Monday Inspirations!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S