Monday Inspiration: Hugh Herr climbing without limits
Posted by Cags R on 19 August 2012 at 11:00 PM
For most people, losing both legs in a climbing accident would put them off the sport - not Hugh Herr though; he's been quoted to say 'It's really sad to have biological limbs, you're constrained by nature and you can upgrade. The artificial parts of our body are immortal.'
Here's hoping that climbing will soon become a Paralympic sport as there are so many athletes with the potential to excel at this amazing sport!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S