Monday Inspiration: Jacqueline Freney
After a positively exhausting 6 weeks of intense sports, the day has come when the Games are shutting up shop and shipping out to Rio. London will return to it's usual busy self (though here's hoping more active #InspireAGeneration!)
The Paralympians have outdone themselves with new world records and the highest number of countries competing EVER!
But our shout out today has to go to 20 year old Jacqueline Freney; coming away from the Games with a whopping 8 gold medals! As the most successful Paralympian this year, we are sending Jacqueline a MASSIVE congratulations!!
As an S7 swimmer, Jacqueline has cerebral palsy but with the help of her father (who is her coach) she has made a splash in the pool and on the medal table! Go Jacqueline!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S