Monday Inspiration: Juggling Triathlon
Multi-sports events like triathlon and duathlon are tough. The combination of endurance distances across different disciplines means that triathletes require amazing all round fitness. But how many Ironmen, Olympic or Sprint distance triathletes think they could tackle a triathlon whilst juggling the whole way?!
The sprint triathlon took Joe Salter just under 2 hours to complete - given the special circumstances, he was allowed to swim backstroke in order to maintain his juggling throughout the 1/4 mile swim:
Tri-bars weren't an option for this 16.2 mile cycle, keeping one hand on the handlebars and juggling 2 balls continuously on the move:
After that, a 4 mile run must seem practically easy - best do it in a pair of minimalist shoes to make it a real Challenge!
Inspired? Here's a quick Challenge for you to Juggle 3 items for one minute - it's no triathlon but it's a start!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S