Monday Inspiration: László Papp
Hungarian born László Papp is our Olympic #MondayInspiration this week as the first boxer in history to win 3 consecutive gold medals at the Olympics!
He claimed his first at the 1948 London Games, beating the host-nation's John Wright to the gold medal. Next he took gold again at the 1952 Helsinki Games with a final against South African Theunis Jacobus van Schalkwyk. His record breaking third gold was taken in 1956 at the Melbourne Games against the USA's José Torres. As well as being entered into the International Boxing Hall of Fame he's also our #MondayInspiration!
P.S. It takes a pretty cool guy to look this good in his dressing gown!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S