Monday Inspiration: miles for Claire's mum
Former user of the week Claire L has had a tough year, she's been raising money through sport for the Macmillan Cancer foundation in support of her mum who is currently going through a tough battle with cancer.
We're very proud to see that the community has come together to support Claire and her mum in this time of difficulty. In true Tribesports fashion, Miles for Claire L's Mum is a Challenge to show your support for Claire by dedicating running, cycling, swimming, walking and rowing.
So far, you guys have already logged over 3000km in 2 weeks! How many more can we log before Christmas day?
I am so humbled at all of you taking this, every km is a thought, every thought is prayer. I am so grateful to Nichola for creating this Challenge for my Mum, she is 100% worth putting in the km's an awesome blend of humility, kindness, strength humour, generosity as well as beauty on the inside and out. Claire L
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S