Monday Inspiration: Serve Someone Challenge
We've been inspired in recent weeks by the generosity of Tribesports users, both on site and amongst their own communities.
Today's Challenge from the Winter Wellness calendar is all about serving others at Christmas time. Whether you volunteer at a local soup kitchen, coach some kids at your favourite sport or simply help an old lady with her shopping, make sure this week you give a little time to serve someone.
Ann L is kicking things off by helping out at the local kitchen which feeds up to 500 High School students every Wednesday. Ensuring kids in her local area get at least one square meal a week is an awesome way to serve the local community - go Ann!
Alternatively you could follow in Jim G's footsteps by helping out a neighbour in need; Jim's neighbour needed to do some tree surgery after a bad storm and Jim was more than happy to help.
Amy L uses voluntary babysitting to help her friend in need:
I have a really stressed out friend. I took her daughter for the day until bedtime. I think she really needed it.
How will you Serve Somone this week? Take the Challenge and share what you do to make someone else's life a little more cheerful this Christmas time.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S