New feature: Improved notifications
Posted by Steve R on 14 September 2012 at 1:30 PM
We've been working on a new way for you to stay up to date with all your Tribesports activities and interactions. The notifications system has moved up to the top of the page with a new alert feature so you'll always be able to see when something new has happened!
You can find your notifications inbetween your personal profile link and 'My Account' - when you have a new notification it will appear as a red alert for you to check out:
By clicking on notifications you can look at all your recent updates listed in chronological order:
You can also view your notification history by selecting See all notifications.
We hope the new system helps you stay on top of all your interactions and updates on Tribesports - enjoy!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S