New feature: Mobile Tribesports
Posted by Steve R on 29 May 2011 at 4:40 PM
This one is very exciting - our @andrew put some early morning finishes in this week, in order to deliver our first mobile version of Tribesports. It is not feature rich - that's the point - it should make comment and posting your updates a lot quicker. It's very new and shiny, so do let us know any problems you experience.
Features of this release:
See you recent activity feed of what your friends have been doing
Post an update
Update a challenge
Encourage other users
View basic details about other users
See your followers and who you are following
See a list of your tribes and challenges
Navigate by sport
We'll be integrating photo upload, ability to see usernames of who has commented, that kind of thing over the coming weeks, as well as providing you with the ability to add preferences to how you want to access the site.
Big step in an exciting direction for Tribesports and most importantly, it's users!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S