New feature: Redesign of achievements overview page - wow!
Posted by Steve R on 2 June 2011 at 5:40 PM
Celebrating your achievements just got even better! At Tribesports, we're trying to give you everything that you need to celebrate and catalogue your past, present and future sports achievements. And to help with that, we just redesigned your user achievement overview page.
@steve is particularly excited about this - he never misses an opportunity for self promotion of his achievements page (even though it has been well and truly exceeded by some of our great new users!)
It used to look like this
Now it looks like this!
We've added a key so that you can navigate around your profile (some of your other pages will be changing tomorrow) - clicking home takes you to your home page, where you can see what all the people you follow have been up to
And we've split out your achievements by sport, so it's really easy for you, and others, to see what great things you've done.
Nice job @joe!
Ian L encouraged this.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S