New feature: Refine Challenges and Tribes
Posted by Steve R on 2 June 2011 at 8:47 AM
Have you noticed the refine that @simon has added to Challenges and Tribes yesterday evening? We're loving it.
You can now navigate Tribes and Challenges much easier, by searching within Tribes and Challenges for keywords that you want, and by refining them by people that you follow - getting you even more relevant results.
You can then refine, in this case, I searched 'marathon'
And this is really exciting, you can then refine by checking the box, to only show challenges being taken by people you follow, to help you find relevant challenges easier, and ones that you can share the fun with people you follow. I now have a page where I can see all the marathon challenges that the people I am following are doing! Ace!
And, not done with that, we went and added it to Tribes pages too! The refine is also there, and really useful to find more relevant Tribes, you can now refine Tribes by those that the people you follow have joined!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S