New feature: Training logs
Posted by Steve R on 29 May 2011 at 4:33 PM
You may have noticed a new link in the update box: 'add training data'. We have just added the first stage of training data to the site, allowing you to upload .GPX and .KML training data files and sync with the training app, Mapmytracks (you can do this from the Training apps section in 'my account'). Keep a look out, as there is lots more to come on this front, Happy Training!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S