New promotional video
Posted by Steve R on 1 March 2012 at 9:35 AM
We’ve been working hard here at Tribesports, looking at different marketing strategies to grow the network and get more people on board with our goal to get the world doing more sports.
We spoke to a number of sports stars & celebrities, who were keen to give us a big push, do a few tweets about how the Tribesports community helped up their game.
It was hard turning Jeremy Lin down, especially when there is such a buzz about him at the moment, but we had to make sure we spent our time and budget wisely.
So we’ve come up with a promotional video that we think conveys our message succinctly and almost impossibly, within 30 seconds.
We hope you like it.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S