Parkour Generations Body Armour Workout
You know how it works by now guys. The awesome team from Parkour Generations have put together the fourth in the series of Parkour Workouts; Body Armour, to really test your Parkour credentials. Previous Parkour Generations workouts have developed your explosive strength, controlled landings and balance; the Body Armour workout will test your strength and endurance. Think you're ready to take on the Parkour Generations Body Armour Challenge?
While the past three Parkour Generations workouts have been pretty challenging, Body Armour takes it to a new level and will really test whether you have what it takes to become a real Parkour practitioner. Strength and strength endurance is the name of the game in the Body Armour workout and it may take you a few attempts to complete this one....it's hard.
Not sure how to complete all the exercises required in order to complete this challenge? Take a look at these quick guides so that you can get started:
If you think you've got what it takes to complete the Parkour Generations Body Armour workout, then prove it by taking the challenge here.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S