Parkour Generations Equilibrium Workout
You know the drill by now. The awesome team from Parkour Generations have put together another Parkour themed workout to test your free running skills. Whereas the Shock Absorber and Leaps & Bounds workouts were about explosive strength and controlled landings, this one will work on your balance.
The Parkour Generations Equilibrium workout is the third in our series of Parkour workouts. This one is not for the faint-hearted as it will involve you climbing, balancing and walking along narrow railings. You will need excellent balance, poise, core strength and most of all courage if you are going to be able to press complete on this challenge.
So you think you're ready to tackle the Parkour Generations Equilibrium Workout? Leave your fear behind and get balancing.
Not sure how to complete the Parkour Generations Equilibrium Workout. Take a look at these guides to each of the exercises which explain exactly how to tackle each of them:
Are you ready to face your fears and trust your balance? Take the Equilibrium Challenge here!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S