Parkour Generations Leaps & Bounds Workout
The guys from Parkour Generations have put together another Parkour workout for you. This one revolves around explosive jumping and the controlled landings required to jump to, from and over obstacles in a safe manner.
The Leaps & Bounds workout is the second in our series of workouts provided by the awesome team at Parkour Generations. It will work on the explosive power of your lower body and your balance and control, to set you on course to become an expert Parkour practitioner.
This workout is great because all it requires is you and a raised surface to jump to and from. Be careful to control your landings; if you use your hands to help your landing it is not a completed rep.
Are you not sure how to complete these awesome exercises? Check out these guides for each of the exercises to help you complete this routine:
Ready to develop your Parkour skills? Take the Leaps & Bounds Challenge here
Don't forget to watch out for more brilliant challenges from Parkour Generations in the near future.
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S