Performance Tech Tee: More than just a Tshirt
Posted by Cags R on 12 August 2013 at 11:00 AM
It's time to get up close and personal with the Performance Tech Tee and find out what makes it different from your average Tshirt?
The Performance Tech Tees were designed with comfort and performance at the heart of every feature. While the Tech Tees look amazing, aesthetic appeal has never been prioritized over practicality for performance.
- Moisture wicking performance fabric - pulls moisture away from the skin and enhances the body's natural cooling system to help you perform at your best.
Zoned ventilation - stretch mesh is used in the underarm and along the centre of the back to enhance air flow through the Tech Tee.
Flat lock seams - creating smooth joins on the Tech Tee, preventing irritation and rubbing. Flat lock seams are particularly important for long training sessions or events to ensure your comfort throughout the event.
- 360° reflectivity - Performance Tech Tee also comes with this awesome safety feature - making sure you're seen on the roads.
Why is that better than other Tshirts?
Sportswear with the latest wicking and construction technology will be light, breathable and feel more comfortable. What is the sign of a good sportswear Tshirt? You don't notice it's working as hard as you are!
How can I get my hands on this Tech Tee?
Well that's simple, to be the first to wear the Tribesports Performance Tech Tee, pledge on Kickstarter and back our project to be the world's first community-powered sportswear brand!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S