Q&A with Novak Djokovic after winning Laureus Award
This Monday Tribesports braved the red carpet at the Laureus Awards. Other than giving top athletes an excuse to look generally fantastic in Tuxedos, the Awards recognise outstanding sports people. Previous winners include Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, this year continued the stream of great tennis players being recognised for their top seasons. Listen to some of the Q&A with the man of the hour: Novak Djokovic!
Djokovic beat the likes of Usain Bolt (2 times Laureus Award winner), Lionel Messi and Sebastian Vettel, here's what he had to say about the honour and what it means to him:
The Awards were attended by Djokovic's childhood hero Alberto Tomba. When asked about what it was like to meet him here's what Novak had to say:
He also gave an outline of what it was like growing up in Serbia and gave advice to young sports people on how to reach their goals:
When asked what changed to take him from consistent bridesmaid (number 3 in the world!) to number 1 he had this to say:
You'll be hearing more from Novak but what would be your one pressing question that you just HAVE to know the answer to? Post them below and we'll ask next time we're having a catch up!
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S